Systems Administrator Role £30,000 -£35,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join Cygnia Logistics as a Support Systems Admin Role across all three of our sites in Northampton.
If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, we need you as part of our existing team to support the wider business. At Cygnia our people and our customers are at the centre of what we do, meaning our IT department plays a key role in each area of the business.
We are looking for an individual who will provide 2nd level support across the company, predominantly with hardware, infrastructure and security issues
The role is vary varied, but particular knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server from 2012 to 2019 (including but not limited to Group Policy, RDP and Active Directory) is essential, as well as Office and Exchange Online, in addition to VMWare for virtual servers and desktops
Further responsibilities include handheld device support, desktop PC support, VOIP telephone system, cable management / patching and printer support
It is essential that you have first class communication skills – both written and verbal, great team working skills, well organised, show initiative, logical thinker, who can work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
- Good communication skills to all varied levels of the business including: Operations Managers, Warehouse Administrators, Customer Service Team as well as Senior members of the Management Team
- Demonstrable experience of Windows Servers
- Good knowledge of cyber security and best practise
- A hands-on, can-do attitude
- Good organisational skills for workload and resource
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
Benefits working at Cygnia:
- We have free onsite parking
- Free staff Wi-Fi
- Bus service available from Northampton Town Centre
- Company Life Insurance